Celebrity golf Lodging at Edgewood Tahoe
All reservations between July 9 - July 14 include:
- Your choice of room/suite and view. All guests of the Lodge are treated to first-class accommodations including an in-room gas fireplace, terrace or balcony with seating area, premium linens and luxuries, courtesy local shuttle, complimentary internet, and access to the fitness center and year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub.
- Two adult general admission tickets per day. Kids tickets available at no additional cost.
Additional benefits of staying at the Lodge during the tournament:
- Access into the Lodge will be limited to the general public. Lodge guests are allowed into the building and to all amenities including Bistro, Coffee Bar, Spa, Adventure Center, Camp Edgewood, Boutique, and refreshing lakefront pool.
- Lodge guests don't have to worry about finding parking and walking to and through the entry gate.
- Lodge guests are in the midst of the event, never missing out on the action. Rooms are only a short distance away to enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation after a day of fun.
Terms and conditions:
- Two adult general admission tickets are for the following days of the check-in date. Complimentary kids tickets available for room guests only.
- Due to limited space, parking inside the gates is available for Lodge guests at one car per room.
- Please note the special hours of operation on the following amenities from July 10 - July 15. Edgewood Golf Course will be closed for tournament play. Edgewood Restaurant will be closed. Brooks' Bar & Deck will be open until 4:00pm. All other amenities will be open under regular hours of operation.
- Certain areas around the property will only be accessible by the tournament players, staff, and specific credentialed guests.
Reservation Specialists are available to book your entire Edgewood experience at 775-588-2787 or 888-881-8659.