Celebrity golf Lodging at Edgewood Tahoe
Enjoy the annual tradition of the American Century Championship, July 7 - 12, 2020, at Edgewood with an unbeatable experience of staying directly on our lakefront property during the tournament. The championship is a week of fun, action and excitement as 80 pro athletes and Hollywood celebrities compete for their share of a $600,000 purse and the coveted American Century Championship Cup.
All reservations between July 7 - 12 include:
- Your choice of room/suite and view. All guests of the Lodge are treated to first-class accommodations including an in-room gas fireplace, terrace or balcony with seating area, premium linens and luxuries, courtesy local shuttle, complimentary internet, and access to the fitness center and year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub.
- Two adult general admission tickets per day. Kids tickets available at no additional cost.
Additional benefits of staying at the Lodge during the tournament:
- A special Lodge guest tent next to the 9th hole's green to enjoy Tuesday - Sunday. Included are complimentary snacks, house beer, house wine, sodas, and water. 21+ years old only for alcoholic beverages.
- Access to the great amenities located inside the Lodge including the Bistro, Coffee Bar, Spa, Adventure Shop, Boutique, and refreshing pool and hot tub.
- Lodge guests don't have to worry about finding parking and walking to and through the entry gate.
- Lodge guests are in the midst of the event, never missing out on the action. Rooms are only a short distance away to enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation after a day of fun.
Terms and conditions:
- Two adult general admission tickets are for the following days of the check-in date. Complimentary kids tickets available for room guests only.
- Due to limited space, parking inside the gates is available for Lodge guests at one car per room.
- All Lodge guests must display an event ticket when spectating outside of the Lodge. Tickets will be available for pickup at the Front Desk daily.
- All Lodge guests must adhere to the tournament's rules of approved and prohibited items when outside of the Lodge during tournament hours. Clear bags will be available for pickup at the Front Desk. 2020 rules are subject to change.
- Ride share and taxi drop off and pick up locations will be designated outside the main entrance to Edgewood. These vehicles will not be allowed through the Edgewood entrance gate during tournament hours.
Resort Offerings Availability for July 7 - 12:
- Please note that certain areas of around the property will only be accessible by the tournament players, staff, and specific credentialed guests at different times of the day.
- Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course will be closed for tournament play.
- Edgewood Restaurant will be closed for special events.
- Brooks' Bar & Deck will be open under special hours with a limited tournament menu only from 11:00am - 4:00pm each day. Walk-ins only, no reservations.
- The Bistro will be open under regular hours of operation. Reservations only, no walk-ins.
- Spa Edgewood will be open under regular hours of operation. Spa appointments are only available to Lodge guests and patrons with an event ticket from 9:00am - 4:00pm each day.
- The heated pool and hot tub will be open under regular hours of operation. The pool and hot tub are exclusive for registered Lodge guests only.
- The courtesy Mercedes Sprinters will be available to take you to local destinations between Zephyr Cove and Ski Run Blvd. Please be plan ahead for a slight increase in wait times due to the influx of traffic in the area.
- Morning Mountain Mindful Yoga, lawn games, and lake activity rentals from our property will not be available on these days. The morning Après Sleep Cart and evening S'mores Bar will be available daily under regular hours.