Spring at Edgewood Tahoe
Lake Tahoe is full of beauty and wonder as the Sierra Nevada springs back to life after winter. Nearby ski resorts will continue to run chair lifts well into April for guests to enjoy incredible spring skiing conditions, local waterfalls will begin to hit their peak flow as the snowmelt works its way down the mountainsides, and the highly anticipated start of the golf season returns to the joy of many happy golfers. All guests to The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe will enjoy an extraordinary and unparalleled spring experience at Lake Tahoe's premier lakefront resort.
- First-class accommodations and amenities including an in-room gas fireplace, terrace or balcony with seating area, premium linens and luxuries, Wi-Fi internet, complimentary access to thousands of magazines and newspapers via PressReader, access to the fitness center, and access to the year-round lakefront heated pool and hot tub.
- Ski/snowboard lessons, equipment rentals, and lift ticket purchases to renowned Heavenly Mountain (more information further below).
- Ski valet with boot dryer.
- Award-winning Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course opens for the new golf season.
- Transportation via courtesy shuttle to and from Heavenly Mountain, casinos, and other nearby local destinations.
- Edgewood's dedicated Concierge / Guest Services team can help book fun spring activities including fishing charters, boat rentals, jet ski rentals, kayak & SUP rentals, bicycle rentals, and much more (more information further below).
- The latest styles in spring fashion available at the Golf Shop, Adventure Shop, and Boutique.
- Easter Brunch on April 21 and Mother's Day Brunch on May 12.
Water, Mountain & Local Fun at Lake Tahoe
Edgewood Tahoe's lakeside location is an oasis at an oasis offering almost endless opportunities for outdoor fun. Not only are Lodge guests treated to luxury amenities like the year-round heated pool and hot tub, they also receive dedicated adventure services on property offering rentals of boats, jet skis, kayaks, stand up paddleboards (SUP), bikes, parasailing, fishing charters, yoga classes, golf lessons, and more!
Spring Ski & Snowboard Lake Tahoe
Edgewood is only minutes from world-class Heavenly Mountain via complimentary shuttle, and a short drive to numerous other mountain resort options as well. Click the button below to view detailed information regarding Heavenly ski/snowboard school lessons, ski/snowboard rentals with discounts available to Lodge guests, Heavenly lift ticket puchases, and nearby mountain resort conditions and directions.
Heavenly is scheduled to have winter operations run daily through April 28, and then weekends only for May 3 - 5, 10 - 12, 17 - 19, and 24 - 27.
Ski Ambassadors from the Concierge / Guest Services team are available to all Lodge guests provide personal guidance to make sure you get to where you need to be and to make the most of your ski experience.
- Provide mountain and trail recommendations (including local snow secrets).
- Lesson, rental, and lift ticket purchase assistance.
Click here to view Lodge Terms & Conditions, including all winter policies. Ski image provided by Heavenly Mountain Resort. All rights reserved.